Sunday, April 25, 2010

More Planning Today-


We ran into Steve Roake who invited us to stop by his place (for lunch) off Highway 1 in Geyserville on our way down from Ft.Bragg to Half Moon Bay. Steve organized the MOA routes for MOA I-IV including the reverse of this trip. I will pass this on to Ken in hopes that we can fit it into our very busy day.
He also told us about the Antique Car Clubs trip thru Tonopah and gave me a follow up lead to create a special event when we go through Tonopah. I sent off an email to see what can be done.
Tonopah has a very neat old Historic Mining Park that I hope we will be able to visit. http://www.tonopahhistoricminingpark.com/
And most of the regalia orders have come in now. I shall follow up with the missing ones.

Kathy T is going to learn to do a blog as well, although it is entirely new to her. You go girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment