Tuesday, April 27, 2010

MESSAGE FROM JEREMY

I invented the MOA trips in 1990, because I wanted to fulfill my lifelong ambition to drive my car through a Californian giant Redwood tree. Little did I realise then, that now, 20 years on, these MOA adventures would still be happening and my ethos of driving in a beautiful Morgan, with a small group of like-minded Morganeers, to experience and enjoy as many as possible of the amazing things to be seen and done in such vast and wonderful Country, would be continuing. My wife, Gill and I, wish the lucky participants the best of health, the best of weather and the best of luck with the cars on your “Morgans Over the West Again “ MOA V adventure. We look forward to reading the blogs to see how you are all getting on…….and Oh! you’d better pack a few spare nuts, bolts and washers, in case Richard Cressy’s luggage rack comes loose again because, unfortunately, I will not be with you this time to fix it!  SEE JEREMY'S COMMENT ON THIS POST
Jeremy Harrison
NOTE: JEREMY AND RICHARD ABOVE.

5 comments:

  1. Testing to see if comment works

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read all the blogs! In 1990, EVERYTHING was arranged by either trans-Atlantic phone calls or by air mail letters, mobile phones and Sat Navs had not been invented and the only Blogs we knew of were "Joe Blogs"! How things have changed in such a short time. So,everything SHOULD be much easier these days, but you are driving Morgans and, as Michael Myers knows only too well, no matter how new the car, problems WILL happen and it will be up to the MOA "family" to overcome them! Its all part of the FUN on an MOA trip. Jeremy Harrison

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will all miss you Jeremy and Gill on this trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeremy is looking as gorgeous as ever. I see gravity has bypassed him too - how does he manage it? Wish we were coming on the trip too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was hoping that there was going to be a blog that I could follow - and now I find that there are lots of them. Hooray! Have fun, everyone.

    ReplyDelete